Our Original Location in Suttons Bay

(Left Photo) Martinson and Kroupa, Furniture and Undertaking occupied the left side of the Adolph Rufli building from 1917 to 1935, Martin Martinson and Thomas Kroupa proprietors. (Right Photo) The present location is situated on the former Park Hotel run by the Duester Family. The hotel burned down in 1915, the present funeral home was built on this site in 1935.